Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ulta and Sephora Haul

Technically, I went to the store for Christmas presents, but hey, I bought myself some stuff too.  I might do some more expanded reviews and maybe a makeup look with most of this stuff a little later once I've tried it all out. 

 Probably the least exciting for you guys, but these are my new hair clips. I clip my hair up all the time, especially if I haven't showered that day or I'm at home hanging out, my hair is probably up in a clip.



 Rouge Underground airbrush foundation, I saw this at the store the last few times and finally broke down and bought it. I'm excited to try it out.












Deluxe Sample Chubby Stick Set, because I did finally get a new Super Strawberry, but I wanted to try some others as well, so this little family set was perfect.

 I've heard lots of good things about this product, so I went ahead and picked it up today,
 Hourglass super slim waterproof eyeliner pencil. So I was originally looking at getting the Urban Decay 24/7 liner, and I had swatched it on my hand and decided a color and everything, and then I thought to ask an employee for the best waterline liner.

She suggested this one and got me the sample to try out and so I did the swatch next to the Urban Decay one, let them set, did the smudge test, they were both fine, and then I licked my finger and rubbed at them and the Urban Decay came off instantly while the Hourglass one stayed on. Bonus, this one was cheaper.

I'm looking forward to testing  this out, because I tend to have really watery eyes, and so nothing stays ever.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer, actually this is from Macy's. I had a gift card, and so I got this for 44 cents, which is how I justified buying another concealer for myself.
 Look at this little teeny hairbrush I got! My hair hates to look brushed, no matter how many times I brush it, it looks like I just woke up.
 Actually, this was a free Sephora Point Perk. I mentioned in a previous post that I was running out of my Green Tea Moisturizer, and I thought I would give this one a shot.
My lip balm addiction is real guys, I have an infinite amount of lip products, and now I've added this one to the pile. There is a peach one too, that I think I might like better. I picked this one up by accident, but the vanilla bean is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment