Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ipsy Unboxing- November 2014


Alright, so this is this month's bag after just pulling it out of our signature pink padded envelope. The theme is girl meets glitter, and I really love glitter, but I am not loving this bag, so I'll probably just pass it on to someone else. 














 Here's what all the items look like once they're out of the bag. 

















Little Temptu highlighting liquid, this one is white, I've received  more gold/champagney one in the past.  On the right you can see a swatch of what it looks like on the hand, though off camera it looks pinker than I expected.


Next is this Be Delectable hand cream in the scent lemon and cream. It looks like it is full sized, and for those of you that like safety seals, I had to remove one in order to smell it. I don't really like lemon, but there is still good quality lemon and bad quality lemon, and this smells exactly like a lemon dessert. I am passing it onto a friend who I know loves lemon, I think she'll love it.  
(This is half of a full size, value 5$)

 Next, I have this clarisea powdered salt based exfoliant. This is actually pretty cool, because instead of putting the exfoliating product in some other solution that may or may not break you out, you are supposed to mix a little of this in with some water or into a little of your preferred cleanser, which personally seems much safer as someone with sensitive skin.





























Next, this Starlooks sparkly eyeliner in Ultra Olive. The end cap looks much more gold but in the swatch you will see it is quite obviously olive green with some gold glitter. After it dries, it is pretty smudge resistant, I was very impressed.

Also, I adore getting out-of-the-box eyeliner colors in my subscription boxes, because I never purchase unusual colors for myself, but I still really like owning them.

(This is full size and goes for 13$)



Last, but not least, J Cat Wonder Lip Paint, which I am so so excited about. At first I thought the color was going to be way too dark for me, but a single layer gives a very pretty sheer look, so I think I'll be keeping this. I've heard a little about this product and have been wondering if they are dupes for the OCC lip tars. I can already tell you that the color range is not the same, if you really love to mix colors or you need a neon yellow, you will need to go to OCC, however I think these could be a cheaper alternative for the more everyday colors and everyday uses. 
(This is full size and goes for 5$)

That's it for my Ipsy bag, I love getting my Ipsy bag, and this month was great as usual. The value of these bags are incredible, just the products I worked out the value on add up to 20$ which is twice as much as you pay for the bags. I will use these all myself/ will be giving them as holiday gifts, so this month was a super win. I may be purchasing the hand cream in a different scent now that I know how high quality these are.  You are welcome to leave any comments you have below, and today's prompt is:
What subscription boxes do you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment