Thursday, November 20, 2014

Graze Unboxing

I've been getting this box for a few months now, and I also tried Nibblr (but their snack selection wasn't for me) and I'm never sure if I want to cancel it or not. For those of you that don't know, Graze is a healthy snack box, and they send you 4 properly portioned snacks on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.



The cost is $5 per box, and you get to go through the snacks and set them to 'try' 'like' 'love' or 'trash' Trash they never send you, try just means you're willing to try it and haven't yet, like means send it sometimes, and love means send it regularly. You can change these selections at any time.

I happen to be a picky eater, and I'm not overly health conscious. For me, the value of the box is having easy to pack, unique snacks on hand for lunches. Currently, I get the box monthly, which I find is just enough that I'll try all the snacks by the time I get my next box.

 These are my snacks for the month:
Lightly Salted Popping Corn

My Thai- Sweet chili sauce with baked soy puffs

Garden of England- Dried apples, mini strawberries, and black currants

Deconstructed Carrot Cake- Carrot chews, ginger fudge, walnuts, and cinnamon rasins
Also, they give you the nutrition facts for each of your snacks on the back of the card that they give you, as well as best by dates.

You can look around at the site/sign-up here

However, I have a referral code as well, which you can use to get your first and fifth boxes free: 3XQX2HXNP

What do you think of Graze?



No comments:

Post a Comment