Saturday, December 6, 2014

Empties- November 2014

I've come to notice that these are almost entirely skin care products this month, I guess that's winter for you.

 Forever Red Sugar Scrub

I got this sugar scrub a while ago from Bath and Body Works, it smells great, and I think it makes an especially good winter/holiday/evening product. While it is unfortunate that I ran out of it right as the holidays rolled around, I have another scrub already.

Would Repurchase

 Twilight Woods Body Butter (mini)

I love body butters, but I get bored of their scents really easily, and so my solution has been to purchase the minis at Bath and Body Works. This is another wintery smell for me, because I usually stick to fruity scents.

Might Repurchase
 Lypsyl Lip Balm

I mentioned this in a favorite's post a while back, and you can see how well loved this is from the photo. Essentially, it's just your basic chapstick, but it will last forever and it's very affordable. It is less compact than your usual lip balm, so it is great for large purses, but not so great for pockets.

Will Repurchase





Alba Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes 

I purchased these because I was a huge fan of the Pacifica wipes, and I thought that perhaps other more natural style wipes would be just as good. These were very harsh on my face though, and I didn't like how they smelled.

Won't Repurchase
Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer Sample

I got this as a free bonus, and I think I may have mentioned it previously. It was a nice moisturizer, but I am no longer a fan of proactiv as a company and I have thankfully found a lot of other moisturizers that I like just as much.

Won't Repurchase





What have you finished this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment